Monday, June 01, 2009

George's Preschool Graduation



Last week George graduated from preschool. The class looked so cute in their little graduation outfits! I was so thankful for his great school and sweet teachers Kathy and Courtney this year. I've decided to hold him back from kindergarten next year since his birthday is so late in the summer. So, he will start a kindergarten readiness class in the fall at the same school. This made his graduation not as sad for me! Knowing that he will still be there in the fall made me feel much better. I am so proud of George. He is such a sweet, smart, creative, funny, handsome, determined, loving little boy. He brings so much joy and happiness to my life. Congratulations, Georgie!
George and his friend Rayla
George with his teacher Mrs. Kathy. (Mrs. Courtney in the background.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are growing way too fast!
The pics that kelly took are absolutely beautiful! she took pics of jill's kids today. I can't wait to see them.

K