Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Annie's Kindergarten Musical




Last week Annie performed in her first school performance. She was a cow in "A Barnyard Moosical" at Root Elementary. The parents were in charge of making the costumes, and Matt and I had a lot of fun creating Annie's cow outfit! I found a shirt online with black sleeves and white leggings at Target, and Matt painted the cow patches on both. He is a much better artist than me! Molly and I made the tutu, and Matt made the headband ears. Needless to say, it was a team effort. Annie was very excited about her costume and performance. We were so proud of her. It was great seeing all the kids together in different animal costumes. The songs were really cute, and the performance was great. We were thankful that Pops, Grandma, Coy, and Molly were able to come. After the show the kids played on the school playground and then we went to get ice cream. Can't believe that Annie's first year of school is almost over! Wow.

1 comment:

jilljohnandhope said...

So cute! Love it!