Monday, April 06, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Annie!


It is so hard to believe that our little girl turned 6 last week. It honestly seems like she was just born. Last night, Matt, Annie, George, and I watched the video of her birth. She was so tiny and precious. Watching the faces of our family members meant so much to me. I actually started crying while watching because I felt so blessed to have such a sweet and healthy little girl and a family that loves her so deeply. She has come so far these last six years. Especially this year as she started kindergarten. Annie amazes me everyday with how smart and funny she is. She loves art, books, playing outside, and being with her family. I admire her inner kindness and sweetness for others. She has always been a pleaser and never wants to let anyone down. She has such an inner beauty and strength, and I feel so proud to be her mother.
Cupcakes at her Scavenger Hunt Bday Party

Messy cupcake smile!

On the hunt! Molly and Coy lead one of the teams!

We got lucky! It was a beautiful day at Wilson Park in the 70s! The week before it snowed!

Family bday at our house. She wanted cupcakes for both parties!
Annie with Great Grandmother Crouch
George was such a good brother. He loved helping Annie open presents, and he was geniunely happy for her. I was so proud of him.
Daddy bringing out the big present.

Seeing the bike! So excited!
Such a big girl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is 6!!! How did that happen?!! She was such a sweet baby, I use to love to keep her! Tell her I love her.
K