Hi All!
I'm trying to get back into the habit of updating our blog. Hopefully I will post more regularly this fall.
We had a very relaxing Labor Day weekend. Surprisingly, Matt and I did not have to work on Saturday or Sunday, and we enjoyed our family time so much. We took Annie to Memphis on Saturday to meet Grannie. They went to see the Lion King at the Orpheum. Matt and I took George to the Memphis Zoo. It was nice to spend some one on one time with him--even though we missed Annie being with us! She had a WONDERFUL time watching the Lion King with Grannie. The kids were so tired on the ride home. George fell asleep about half way home.
On Sunday we hiked Pinnacle Mountain. The kids did great! They loved it! We had lunch on top of the mountain. It was so beautiful up there.
Annie started soccer last week. Of course she picked out pink soccer shoes and a pink ball! I've included a few pictures of her first practice. She has her first game this Saturday. It should be a lot of fun to watch. Whenever the ball goes out of bounds, the parents just kick it back in field. This goes on until someone makes a score or they need to take a break. Of course everyone cheers no matter whose team kicks it in!
I hope this finds everyone well.
No comments:
Post a Comment