skip to main |
skip to sidebar
July 2007
We are having a great summer! The kids have been going to the pool, playing outside, and getting tan!!! We went to see "Go Diego Go" earlier this month, and Annie and George loved it. Annie has been taking swimming lessons, and she is learning quickly! We are looking forward to George's birthday party this weekend and spending time with family. I took this picture of the kids the other night in the bathtub. They said that they needed their goggles! I thought they looked so cute!
2 comments:
Hey, Julie!
I love checking in now and then to see how George and Annie are growing! They are precious, and how blessed you are.
Love from Wynne!
Gail Crawford
I cannot believe how much your babies have grown. I hope you all are just wonderful! Much love from the Dyer family!
Post a Comment