Thursday, June 28, 2007

Update from the last few months!

We have been SO BUSY the last few months. I've been terrible about updating our blog! Here are a few of the highlights from April, May, and June...
Annie just got her tonsils and adenoids removed and tubes put in.
We sold our house and moved to a new one.
Annie and I celebrated our birthdays. (4 and 29!)
George finally started using the potty with help from his Grannie.
Matt finished his fourth year of residency and started his fifth.
Annie had her dance recital and got to go see the Disney Princesses on Ice.
I'm sure there is more but I can't remember it all right now! I've included some pictures below.
Hope everyone is doing well!


George is potty trained! He gets to wear big boy underwear of which he is very proud. He picked out Cars, Spiderman, and Thomas the Train... Look at that cute little booty!

Disney Princesses on Ice at Alltel Arena
Annie got to go see the Disney Princesses with her buddies. She dressed up as Tinker Bell. They had a great time! The production was awesome. The girls were in heaven!

My birthday (May 4)! We celebrated with friends at Senor Tequila. It was great and laid back! I can't believe that next year will be the big 3-0! Annie celebrated her party at Pink Bliss--a girly studio where they get dressed up and play games and dance. Our camera was broken and I didn't get to take any pictures. We are supposed to be getting some from friends and family. Here are a few pictures from my party though not as fun!



Annie's Dance Recital! Her first recital was so cute and fun. We loved watching her dance to "Girls Just Want to Have Fun"! Isn't she adorable in that pink number???










No comments: