We had a fabulous Thanksgiving in Wynne this year! The kids and I drove down early to spend some extra time with Grannie and Granddad. I was also able to see some of my old friends, and I was so thankful to spend time with them! The day before Thanksgiving we went over to Jon David and Ashley's house. It was great to see all the kids playing together. On Thanksgiving we went over to Neanie and Papaul's house in Parkin. As usual, Neanie made a TON of food. It was awesome. We are so blessed to have a wonderful family and precious friends!

The fam.

Yum! Chocolate cake!

The buffet of goodness.

My favorite part of Neanie's dinners. Homemade crossoints.

Coy, Claudia, Thomas, and Molly

Papaul and Georgie

Mom and Dad

Matt and I.

Sweet boy.

Sweet girl.

The old gang plus George!

Holding sweet Caroline King.

Becca and precious Sol. They look so much alike!
1 comment:
What a small world. I caught your blog through Caroline Magness - spotted "Wynne" and had to figure out who you were. I grew up in Wynne and know your family and knew you when you were a little girl. I was Dianne Stafford then. Please tell your mom to email me @ mombaer@cox.net. I live in Fort Smith now. Would love to catch up with her. Great Blog!
Post a Comment