
We had a wonderful time with family this past weekend. Betsy and Milan arrived on Wednesday. It was so nice to spend time with them. (Betsy sang in a friend's wedding on Saturday night.) On Thursday night we all got together at our house. It was so much fun. Then Mary arrived on Saturday for another wedding. Tonight we all went out to eat at Tim's Pizza. It is always so nice to be together. The kids LOVE it! We are truly blessed with the gift of family.

Tomorrow Annie starts kindergarten. I have to admit that I am really anxious about it. I've already cried a couple of times. I know that she is ready, but it is hard to let her go. I love her so much, and I am so proud of her. I will write tomorrow about the experience with pictures!

No comments:
Post a Comment