The Wonder Place has now been open over three weeks. The response has been amazing, and we are so thankful for all of the families that have visited and spread the word! We had our best day today, and I only hope we will see more to come. Of course, running a solid business takes LOTS OF WORK. I've never been so tired in my life! I knew it would be hard, but never imagined how much time everything would truly take. Cathleen and I miss our free time, but, more importantly, our families. I feel so thankful to have such a supportive husband and precious children. I'm also thankful for my mom, Neanie, and mother-in-law Cathy who have helped me with the kids all month. Cathleen and I plan to eventually trade off days so that we can spend time with our loved ones--and have time to go to the grocery store, Target, and tend to everything else that we are used to taking care of during the day or weekend. Amidst the craziness of my life right now, I'm trying to enjoy the ride. Who knew a year ago that we would be doing this right now? I humbly must say that I'm proud to call myself a business owner! There is nothing better than taking a huge leap of faith and for a moment realizing that it just might have been worth it. Well, except one thing--being Annie and George's mom. Nothing can be better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment