Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Holidays!







I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season! I can't believe it is almost Christmas. This year has really flown by for us!



I've attached a few pictures that were taken tonight. (I need to get Matt to edit out their hand stamps from school!) The kids are getting so big. They are VERY EXCITED about Santa...This Christmas is going to be really fun! We can't wait. George also keeps saying "Jesus is the Reason for the Season" in his funny little voice. He heard it at church last week. We have been trying to remind them that Christmas is truly about Jesus's birth, and I think they are listening to me most of the time. However, they are all about Santa and presents! Oh well, I'm trying...



We are looking forward to going to Springdale and Wynne over the holidays to spend time with family and friends. We feel so thankful and blessed!

1 comment:

The Proctors said...

Julie...those pictures are so good!! I think Matt needs to do photography on the side!