








We had such a productive day at The Wonder Place! Matt finished installing all of our track lighting. Then Matt, Cathleen, Mr. Staggs (Cathleen's dad), and I painted. I know the pictures are a little fuzzy and dark, but the space looks so much better with color! We started with purple, a soft lime green, and touqoise. It feels great and fun and welcoming--and it is all ours. It feels GOOD to be starting our own business. And don't we look HOT at the end of the day? We smelled REALLY good, too. Did I mention that we don't have air conditioning yet? Yeah, I know, we're cheap!
1 comment:
Julie!!! Everything looks soooo great! I can't believe what all you've done! Please bring by flyers or anything that I can do to advertise here! Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! And Annie and George are adorable! I can't believe how big George is getting!
I'll call soon...
Love, Lesley Faulkner
Post a Comment